If you’re not an experienced LAN-goer, you might be wondering what we recommend you should be preparing to bring with you to have the best experience. Many of us travel long distances to these events so you won’t want to forget anything!
- Gaming PC / Laptop
- Monitor – Only one per attendee please, there is limited space on your desk. Preferably try to avoid anything bigger than 27-28″.
- Gaming surface
- Headphones (a headset is recommended) – Speakers are not allowed at the event
- Any other controllers you may want to play with
- Power strip, enough to plug in your equipment. We recommend using ones with surge protection.
- Food & Drink – Keep in mind there is limited fridge space, the kitchen is fully fitted with oven, hob, microwave, toaster and kettle.
- Tent and related accessories (if camping outside)
- Sleeping Bag
- Airbed / Campbed
- Earplugs – to block out the world!
- Changes of clothes